Mobile UX/UI Designer Web3 Wallet (Remote)
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto wallet and money market. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is well funded ($8M) and aggressively looking to expand our employee count of 40+.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
We are looking for a Mobile UX/UI Designer Web3 Wallet (Remote) who will design our mobile wallet interface for our new blockchain-based mobile iOS/Android application.
If you are a talented designer looking to **establish yourself in the crypto space **then this is the role for you.
If you are extremely passionate about designing a user-centered mobile application that will shape the financial lives of a growing audience, we would like to meet you.
- Design the interactions, interface, and functionality of our mobile application
- Be responsible for technical product design development through a state-of-the-art approach in the form of user experience, customer experience, user interface, usability, user research, and analytics
- Contribute to the strategy and growth in all areas of design including content strategy and visual language
- Create product designs, user personas, wireframes, user flows, product journeys, visual designs, prototypes, and other usability assets as it relates to the user experience
- Actively contribute new ideas, design optimization points, and innovative UX/UI pattern
- 3+ years of mobile UX/UI design experience
- A strong portfolio of professional UI/UX design-related work
- Native app experience with significant experience designing for iOS and Android
- Working knowledge of some of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Verbal fluency in English
- Passionate about crypto markets, blockchain technology, or decentralized applications
- Knowledge of mobile financial applications/cryptocurrencies/wallets, or at least experience as a DeFi user
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related
- Competitive salary
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.