Impossible Finance is a fast-growing, VC-backed, multi-chain ecosystem looking for full-stack engineers. Our team has a strong track record in DeFi, ranging from former leads at Binance and other leading fintech/consumer tech companies that built out various blockchain products including wallets, staking platforms, swap protocols, launchpads and fiat gateways.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a capable and experienced accountant or financial controller that is looking for a high-impact role in the management of accounts in a fast growing DeFi company. You will be responsible for managing the daily accounts, cash flow, payments and various accounting functions of the firm, and will be the primary contact for all matters that relate to financial reporting and accounting. Your role will support both the investment and operational functions of Impossible and ensure that everything is kept in good order.
Impossible is primarily remote company with some bases of operation in Singapore, HK, the US, and India, so good communication skills are necessary. English is the primary language of communication.
- Aid in analysis of financial records and statements to inform investment decisions and financial direction. Give recommendations and feedback to ensure healthy financial cash flow and treasury management
- Monitor company efficiency of accounting control procedures, confirm the data entries and accuracies of financial documentation
- Reviewing the preparation of invoices for vendors or third parties to assist with timely payment
- Reconciliation of payroll, verification of contracts and orders
- Support in the construction of company budgets and developing financial models to assess the financial health and future projections of the company
- Work together with third party auditors to prepare and file taxes for individual entities
- Proven experience in financial reporting and accounting in a reputable firm is neccessary
- Knowledge or familiarity with Excel or Accounting softwares
- Strong attention to detail and sensitivity to numbers
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency transactions, payments and account management
- Business-level fluency in both written and spoken English
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or in relevant Financial Reporting disciplines
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to implement plans independently
- Eagerness to learn about tech industries, specifically in the following sectors: blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, apps/software
- At least 2 years experience with book-keeping, accounting, financial reporting or financial analysis in an accounting firm, local business or technology company
- Exclusive upsides, co-investment opportunities and team bonuses
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Flexible, remote & hybrid work
- Annual company retreat
Something looks off?