Impossible Finance is a fast-growing, VC-backed, multi-chain ecosystem looking for passionate individuals to join our business development team. Our team has a strong track record in DeFi, ranging from former leads at Binance and other leading fintech/consumer tech companies that built out various blockchain products including wallets, staking platforms, swap protocols, launchpads and fiat gateways.
What we're looking for
Impossible Finance is currently looking to hire to support our Business Development efforts. In this role you will support and manage external communications with project teams. You will work together with our marketing and business development teams in managing project timelines and followups with our strategic partners and project teams.
We are a primarily remote company with some bases of operation in Singapore, HK, the US, and India, so good communication skills are necessary. English is the primary language of communication. You will be supporting the operations of a cross-function distributed team with coverage including the US and Asia timezones.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role
- Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential partners and external parties
- Continuously analyse, identify & execute value creation opportunities for existing partners
- Collate feedback and objectives of external partners and work closely with the rest of the team to brainstorm and execute new strategies
- Maintain partner and project database, key announcement channels, customers contacts, organization of files
- Manage the distribution, discussion and followup of our product and partner campaigns to our partner channels; telegram groups, youtube channels and twitter handles
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in sales, account management, business development or relevant field is necessary
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations
- Resourceful with good attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
- Business-level fluency in both written and spoken English
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Have time management skills, prioritization, and show flexibility
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to implement plans independently
- Eagerness to learn about tech industries, specifically in the following sectors: blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, apps/software
- Exclusive upsides, co-investment opportunities and team bonuses
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Flexible, remote & hybrid work
- Annual company retreat